Pilates is available from Fairford Therapy Centre in the form of Private one to one sessions.
Private Sessions – A private session allows the instructor to focus on your individual needs by developing a programme shaped purely for you. It is advisable that all clients have a private session at some point to allow them to understand how Pilates works best for their body and enables your sessions to be more personal to your requirements.
One to one sessions enable the individual to understand fully the 5 basic principles of Stott Pilates, and will give you the confidence to join one of the small group sessions should you wish to do so.
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Improves strength, flexibility and balance
- Tones and builds long, lean muscles
- Improves core strength and stability
- Engages the mind and enhances body awareness
- Reduces stress, relieves tension, boosts energy
- No impact – Easy on the joints
- Improves circulation
- Corrects muscle imbalances
- Improves the way your body looks and feels
- Improves performance in Sports
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Complements Massage, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic and other therapies
Price for Private Sessions – £40 (1hr session)
Click Here For Your Therapist:- Shelley Welsh
Shelley is trained in the Stott Pilates method which is often called the Professionals choice in Pilates. For more information on Stott Pilates visit www.stottpilates.com