Chiropractic is a straightforward method of adjusting the bones of your body to improve the alignment of your skeleton, and through this process help your nervous system to work more efficiently.
The following conditions can benefit from chiropractic care:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Pain, discomfort and stiffness in joints
- Muscular aches
- Sports injuries
- Arthritic pain
What is McTimoney chiropractic?
- It is a whole body approach
- McTimoney adjustments do not force joints beyond their normal range of motion
- It is characteristically gentle in nature, involving very fast, light adjustments and so generally you do not hear any cracking or popping during treatment.
- The gentle nature of the McTimoney method makes it especially suitable for people of all ages, from newborn babies right through to people much more experienced in life!
10-minute spine check: free
Initial consultation: £50
Follow-up treatment: £38